Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Craft Wars! Impending fame and preparing for stalkers.

I am a woman of many principles, and one of those principles is that I refuse to pay for cable tv.  Most of the year, I can boast that I'm not only saving money, but that I'm also a lot more productive because I'm forced to entertain myself.
After 7 yrs without cable, I've finally been struck with a very frustrating downside:  I can't watch Craft Wars!
My episode is still several weeks away from airing, but I'm trying to keep up on the previous episodes just so I have some idea of what the flying glittery fuck people are talking about on twitter.  Don't even tell me it's on iTunes.  I KNOW.  One of my other principles is that I'm not paying $1.99 for something that consumed months of my life and forced me to drink dangerous amounts of coffee.

My search for a reliable viewing source continues.  However, tonight did yield this gem--a frozen still of Megan and I (I'm on the left), standing in place of a YouTube video that got taken down for copyright infringement.  Thank you, dirty web pirate, for making me feel special today <3
A scientist friend of mine has been on several History channel shows and told me to prepare for stalkers.  He says after he was on tv he started getting marriage proposals via email.  Maybe now is a good time for me to get a P.O. Box.....


No comments:

Post a Comment